Tuesday, October 25, 2011





“EMPOWERED ME. EMPOWERED SOPHIE.”
(The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.)

Sophie Paris is a business with a lucrative compensation plan and efficient marketing tools talks about hard work, exceptional skills and supreme talent. Like all successful direct-selling businesses, Sophie Paris offers a wide selection of high end bags, shoes, and watches for men and women and an array of cosmetics, skin care and personal care products specially made for Asian skin at very reasonable prices. With its highly competitive products, it is fueled with guts that root from strong motivation and determination. It is a specialized and focused kind of direct-selling business designed to motivate and inspire individuals who are interested in supplementing their income and empowering their lives.

 Being the representative of Sophie Legazpi and as well as Sophie Southern Luzon, for me, it is all about having enough confidence and believing in my potentials and special skills. But as I came to realize, it taught me to see myself as the great culmination of all pervasive creative intelligence and expressing myself in many beautiful forms. I want to thank Sophie for their great efforts in making me understand that in order to become an empowered woman, I have to know my worth, claim my power and define beauty on my own terms and I hope that Sophie could continuously change the life of others the way that it has changed mine.


                                                               Ms. Sophie South Luzon

Being able to represent Sophie Paris Southern Luzon for the regional search and compete with the other contingents from different regions is a brilliant experience, and a terrifying ordeal, depending on how I see myself as a person. But because of my achievements with Sophie recently, I realized that I can be successful and it eventually fueled my self esteem and now my life is running according to my plans. With the help and support of Almighty God, my friends and loved ones and the whole Sophie Paris Legazpi and Sophie Paris Southern Luzon family, that serves as my strength and courage.


                 1sr Runner-up Ms.Sophie Martin Philippines 2011 and Ms.Isabelle Daza(Sophie Endorser)


                                                Bruno Hasson(Sophie Martin Paris Founder)


I gratefully acknowledge my family, friends, Sophie Paris Legazpi, especially Ate Jen Llaguno, Sophie Daraga, my Sophie South Luzon Family, Sir Julius and to my BUCAL Family for their full support and assistance… I am indebted with you guys in so many ways.. Thank you very much. You all indeed served as my roots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment